Your website is like a window to your business. It’s often also the first point of contact that prospective customers have with the company. Outdated, incorrect information smudges this window like the fingers of a two year old that’s just eaten a strawberry jam sandwich.
With Spring upon us, now is the perfect opportunity to get that window gleaming by adding new and updated content and visuals or even a complete redesign.
Here are some tips to get you started:
• Read through the website from beginning to end – take the time and note down the areas that need a bit of elbow grease.
• Do you have any news to share? It could provide some great insight into your company’s work ethic and capabilities.
• Is there a recent project you completed? Let the world know!
• Are there new product images to upload or additional services you offer? It’s what your website is there for!
• Are all the company contact details correct? Make sure your customers can get hold of you by phone, email or sending an enquiry via the website.
Ready for your free professional assessment? We have the expertise to get your website ship-shape and ready for business.
Call us on 084 883 7755 or send an email to .
P.S. Now's a great time to get started on your new website for 2016. All new CMS websites now less 10% for the month of September. Limited to the first 5 customers.